- Adult Registration $30 in advance or $35 Race Day
- Child (age 5-15) Registration $15 in advance or $20 Race Day
- Child (age 0-4) Registration Free but no shirt is included
- Packet/T-shirt Shipping $10 for each participant entry
Packet/T-Shirt Pick Up
- T-shirts are available only while supplies last.
- T-shirts and bibs for individuals can be picked up at the Race Store at the Citadel (there is no Chapel Hills Race store) during Walk-in/In-Person Registration at the times listed below.
- Teams need to contact the team committee at email@example.com 24 hours prior to when you want to pick up your team's shirts to allow time to assemble packets. Team packet pick up is at The Citadel (there is no Chapel Hills Race store) during the times listed below.
- Packets can also be picked up from 5:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. Race morning at the Registration tent.
Click the Register button at the top of this page.
Register by Mail
Download a printable form and mail to Komen Colorado South Affiliate at 625 N. Cascade Ave. Suite 110, Colorado Springs, CO 80903. Incomplete, unsigned, undated forms will not be accepted. Please PRINT clearly as you fill out the form. Registrations which include the additional packet mailing fee of $10 per participant must be postmarked by August 13. All other mail-in registrations will require participant to pick-up shirts and bibs at the Race Store at The Citadel (there is no Chapel Hills Race store) or on Race morning.
Register In Person
In-person registration and packet pickup will take place at the
Imagination Celebration store in the Citadel (enter the Mall entrance
between Dillards and Burlington.) The store will be open Friday,
September 4, through Friday, September 11, from noon to 6 PM. The store will be closed Labor Day.
You may also register at the Komen office at 625 N Cascade from now through September 5 from 9:30 AM to 3 PM.
In-person registration will take place in Pueblo at the Robert Hoag
Rawlings Public Library at 100 E. Abriendo Ave on Thursday, August 27,
from noon to 4 PM.